This is an authentic Chinese style lo mein recipe, for personal taste, you can add more ingredients and sauces you like, or learn more from how to make subgum chow mein recipe.
- 3 oz. lo mein (egg noodles)
- 2 oz. ground pork
- 3 oz. pickled/fresh long green beans
- 2 oz. mung bean sprouts, optional
- 2 tsp Chinese rice wine/dry sherry
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sweet bean sauce
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp scallion, chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion
- Peanut oil for frying
- Cut pickled long green bean into thin size for this Chinese lo mein recipe.
- Ground pork, mix with marinade ingredients and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a wok to hot with oil over low heat, stir in scallion briefly until fragrant.
- Add pork; fry to color changed, mix in sauce ingredients and green bean. Cook through.
- Parboil noodles for 2-3 minutes until tender. Blanch mung bean sprouts in a pot until soft.
- Garnish Chinese lo mein recipe with green onion, serve with all ingredients toss together.