Cheese fried rice recipe is special in Chinese food, the same as the Curry Fried Rice, because the ingredients (cheese, curry) in them are a little different from the Homemade Fried Rice recipe or other normal ones. You can click the recipe links to learn more or check the recommended reading.
- 4 oz. leftover rice
- 1 piece cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. leftover chicken
- 1 oz. shrimp, optional
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Peanut oil for frying
Vegetables as desired
- Rinse all vegetables and cut into bite size pieces, peel shrimp and deveined for the cheese fried rice.
- Crack egg in a medium size mixing bowl, beating well with dash of salt.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 tbsp cooking oil, stir in shrimp until color changed, and push aside and scramble egg until done. Add rice.
- Whisk around constantly until loosening, combine vegetables and chicken, stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice cheese into pieces, and add to frying pan.
- Stir fry until completely dissolved, stir in oyster sauce, well tossed.
- Transfer cheese fired rice hot with other dishes.