Seafood fried rice is a great recipe in Asian cuisine; it was considered to be one of the best ways to clean up the refrigerator and provides a full serving of seafood, meat and veggies, see Asian Egg Fried Rice, a staple of Chinese dish.
- 4 oz. leftover rice
- 2 oz. prawn
- 1 oz. crab stick
- 1 1/2 oz. dried scallop
- 1 1/2 oz. veggies
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch pepper powder
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divide use
- Use any firm veggies you love, I choose carrot and red cabbage, cut them into small bits with crab stick, peel shrimp, deveined.
- Soften scallop in warm water for a while, heat a wok at high, add 1/2 oil and stir in shrimp until turn pink, and combine together remaining seafood ingredients, cook until done, and remove from wok.
- Reheat wok to medium-high with remaining oil, add vegetables, and stir around for 1 minute. Add leftover rice, stirring to crumble out any lumps, mix in soya sauce, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Add seafood back to wok, brown the rice without scorching it and it will turn light brown color, sprinkle green onions.
- Remove and serve this Asian seafood fried rice hot.