Asian Deviled egg recipe is one of the famous Western appetizers, because some of the spicy flavor from the mustard, so it was called the deviled eggs. The recipe is very simple, pleasing in appearance and rich in nutrition. If looking for an authentic Chinese food, click How to Make Chinese Tea Eggs recipe link.
- 4 big eggs
- 1 tbsp egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/5 tsp salt
Others for decorating:
- Green onion
- Rinse eggs and drain. Cook with an electric cooker for this Asian deviled eggs recipe.
- Measure out the seasonings in advance, mix in a bowl. Peel eggs and slice into half.
- Spoon out the cooked egg yolks; mix with the seasonings mixture in the bowl.
- Smash with a spoon heavily until egg yolks is completely blended.
- Add the mixture into a pastry bag and squeeze into the egg whites.
- Decorate these Asian deviled eggs with green onion/coriander. Enjoy.