Don’t have sausage for chow mein recipe? You can get a greater variety of texture in this dish, bacon and onion would make a good combination.
See More Like This:
- Pork Chow Mein
- How to Make Pork Chow Mein
- 5 oz. chow mein noodles
- 3 oz. Chinese sausage
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 oz. bok choy
- 1/5 tsp salt, or as needed
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp black bean sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Peanut/vegetable oil for frying
- Measure out the main ingredients we will need to make this homemade sausage chow mein recipe.
- Slice onion into rings and remove stems of bok choy, clean out. Slice Chinese sausage into pieces.
- Bring water into a boil; add dash of oil, salt. Add noodles and cook until tender, not over-soft. Remove.
- Heat a wok to hot with oil over medium-high heat, add onion and meat, fry until aromatic.
- Combine together the bok choy, stir fry constantly until dark green, and stir in salt and sugar, well mixed.
- Add chow mein noodles, whisk around, mix in soy sauce and black bean sauce stir well and serve hot.