Garlic chives chow mei fun is prepared with the noodles which was made of green bean and sweet potato cornstarch.
See more vegetable mei fun recipes:
- Vegetable chow mei fun
- Onion chow mei fun
- Bean sprouts chow mei fun
- 100g mei fun (thin rice noodles)
- 200g garlic chives
- 5 green onions
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 red chili
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Oil for cooking
- Pepper powder for taste
- Soak mei fun noodles in water until soft.
- Slice chives, set aside.
- Get other ingredients ready.
- Remove and drain noodles, cut into pieces.
- Sauté green onions, ginger, garlic and pepper until fragrant.
- Combine garlic chives, chow(stir fry) around.
- Cook until leek is tender, combine noodles, well mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper powder, add a little sesame oil if preferred. Serve after noodles is heated through.