This garlic chives chow fun is a vegetable and meat combination dish as well as the Bean Sprouts Chow Fun recipe.
In Chinese cooking, “Chow” refers to stir fry, “Fun” means the noodles made of rice, for a fan of Chinese food, you would like How to Make Shrimp Chow Fun for a savory taste and soft texture recipe.
- 2 oz. chow fun (dried mei fun noodles)
- 3 1/2 oz. garlic chives
- 3 oz. bean sprouts
- 2 oz. ground pork
- 1 tsp rice wine/dry sherry
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/5 tsp salt for taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- Rinse garlic chives and bean sprouts, drain and slice into pieces for this vegetarian chow fun recipe.
- Ground pork, mix with rice wine and salt before cooking, soak noodle in water for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Heat a wok or sauté pan to medium at medium high heat with oil, stir in meat and fry until color changed.
- Combine together the bean sprouts; continue fry constantly for about 1 minute until it is soft.
- Add together soften mei fun noodles, turn heat to medium-low and mix in soy sauce and salt.
- Add garlic chives into chow fun noodles, cook until soft, and make a taste test before serving.