Subgum lo mein is a Chinese dish with wheat flour noodles and served with stir fry vegetables and some type of meat or seafood combination, see how to make subgum low mein to have an easy start of this type of mein recipe.
- 10 oz. lo mein noodle
- 4 oz. ground pork
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 4 oz. potato, chopped
- 3 oz. onion
- 4 tbsp sweet bean sauce
- 2 tsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- The main ingredients we will need to make easy zha jiang mian recipe.
- Ground or chop pork tiny, mix with dash of salt and cornstarch, set aside.
- Peel ginger and garlic; and then chopped into tiny pieces with green onion.
- Peel sweet onion, slice into strips and then slice diagonally into thin pieces.
- Heat wok hot with oil over low heat, add meat and fry until color changed.
- Stir in green onion, garlic and ginger, fry for 20 seconds or until fragrant.
- Turn heat to medium, mix in rice wine, soy sauce and sweet bean sauce, stir well.
- Combine chopped potatoes. Whisk completely with meat and sauce ingredients.
- Pour water or chicken broth; uncovered, simmer for 5-8 minutes until potato is soft.
- Add together the potato pieces, continue simmer for another 2-3 minutes until soft, stir in salt.
- In a pot, bring water into a boil, add noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve this easy zha jiang mian recipe hot with pork mixture poured on the top, toss around.