Homemade crock-pot tofu recipe is made with frozen bean curd, fresh mushroom and green vegetables, and sometime meatballs was added for an extra flavorful.
This Chinese food would activate your appetizer and providing a combined good taste and aroma as well as the Crock-Pot Meatballs Soup recipe. Click to learn more.
- 10 oz. firm tofu (freeze)
- 3 oz. oyster mushroom
- 6-8 beef meatballs
- 3-4 cups broth
- 3 oz. enoki mushroom
- 4 oz. bok choy/green veggie
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp peanut oil for frying
- 1/3 tsp chili paste, optional
- Measure out the main ingredients we will need to make this homemade crock-pot tofu recipe.
- Cut bean curd into 1 inch long cubes, rinse mushrooms and bok choy, drain thoroughly set aside.
- In a preheat wok, add oil. Stir in oyster mushroom briefly, add together meatballs, and mix well.
- Pour broth into wok and bring into a boil, then transfer into crock-pot. Add tofu and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add enoki mushroom, cook for 2 minutes. Add bok choy, continue cook for 2 more minutes until dark green.
- Make a taste for homemade crock-pot tofu recipe, and adjust the salt. Stir in chili paste if desired. Serve hot.