This chow mein like panda express is low fat and high nutrition, as it mainly combined with vegetables and tasty sauces, with no meat, but adds some pork or chicken; it could bring you a great added taste as well.
You May Also Like:
- Subgum Chicken Chow Mein
- Pork Chow Mein
- Basic Chow Mein
- 5oz. chow mein noodles
- 1 cups Chinese long beans
- 1 large carrots, trimmed into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 large shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Boil beans and carrot in a pot for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat . Add the garlic cook until aromatic. Stir in the mushrooms, beans and carrots cook for 3 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until slightly reduced and thick, about 2 minutes.
- Return noodles back to skillet, stirring through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the chow mein recipe to a large bowl and garnish with the green onions before serving.