This chow lo mein is actually still the tossed noodles, “Chow” here refers to stir fried vegetables, click Subgum Lo Mein Salad recipe to learn more similar recipes. If looking for a wok-fried noodles recipe, Click Panda Express Chow Mein.
- 5 oz. lo mein (package egg noodle)
- 3 oz. carrot
- 3 oz. onion
- 3 oz. potato
- 1 tbsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1 tbsp green onion for garnishing
- Chop vegetables and stir fry in wok until cooked through, remove for this chow lo mein recipe.
- Make the soft egg noodles for a handy substitute. Mix sauce ingredient in a bowl. Stir well.
- Boil noodles in a wok or pot for 6-8 minutes until soft, remove and whisk around with sesame oil.
- Serve this chow lo mein recipe hot with fried veggies and sauce mixture tossed together.