Chow ho fun noodles with bbq pork is a fast homemade dish in Chinese food. For a fresh cooker, you may start easily with Contonese Chow Fun.
In Chinese “Chow” is stir fry, “Ho fun” is a Chinese wider and white noodles, made of rice flour, it is great to cook with meat and vegetable, Beef Chow Ho Fun the staple of Cantonese dish can lead you to know more.
- 7oz. fresh ho fun noodles
- 5oz. barbeque pork
- 2oz. lettuce leaves
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Canola or peanut oil for frying
- Measure out the meat and cut across the grain into thin pieces for this chow ho fun noodles recipe. Set aside. Rinse lettuce and drained.
- Crush the cloves garlic; add some ginger and scallions if desired.
- Heat a wok or skillet to high over medium-high heat; add 1 1/2 tbsp canola oil, when oil is hot, stir in garlic briefly until aromatic, about 5 seconds.
- Combine together the pork; splash it with cooking wine, stirring constantly for 30 seconds until golden brown and fragrant.
- Add lettuce, turn heat to medium, cover the lid and cook until the leaves are shrivel and dark green.
- Mix in ho fun noodles, well tossed until completely combined with other ingredients.
- Stir in soy sauce and salt; use a chopstick with spatula to whisk around until well blended.
- Remove chow ho fun noodles recipe and serve hot.