This Chinese white radish salad is an authentic homemade Chinese food. It was also known as cold-tossed food in China. Calls for easy ingredients and works very well with soy sauce and vinegar seasonings mixture. If looking for a combined taste, try Easy Chinese Potato Salad recipe.
- 7 oz. white radish
- 5 oz. carrot
- 1 1/2 tbsp Asian light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp granulate white sugar
- 1 tbsp rive vinegar/balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Fresh ground pepper for taste
- Measure out the main ingredients we need for this white radish salad recipe.
- Peel radish and carrot, use a mandoline slicer to slice them into thin strips.
- In a big bowl, mix vegetables with all sauce ingredients, stir until well mixed.
- Taste the Chinese white radish salad and adjust the seasonings if desire. Serve.