Chinese spicy garlic chicken wings recipe, you could make it as a Chinese New Year side dish as well as the Chinese Ginger Chicken Wings Stir Fry dish.
They are strong taste food, calls for easy ingredients and available with brown rice or cooked noodles.
- 13 chicken wings
- 1/2 red pepper
- 10-15 cloves garlic
- 5 slices ginger
- 5 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine, divided
- 4 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp rock sugar
- 3/5 tsp salt
- Boiling water
- Peanut oil for frying
- Rinse the chicken wings carefully and get rid of any excess furs, cut the green pepper into 1.5 cm*1.5cm cubes, pat the garlic and then slice the ginger root.
- Mix the meat with light soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking wine and ginger in the container, well mixed with your hands and the marinated it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil to medium heat at medium-low heat in a preheat frying pan.
- Remove the chicken wings and drained on paper towel before adding to the pan, stir fry until golden brown on both side.
- Remove and set it aside in the plate.
- Don’t clean out the pan; stir fry the cloves garlic with the remaining oil until aromatic.
- Stir fry until the garlic is brown, and then add the chicken wings back to the wok, stir briefly.
- Add the hot water; it is about 1 cm above the chicken wings.
- Then add the dark soy sauce to thicken the color of recipe.
- Add the remaining cooking wine together into the pan.
- Combine the rock sugar to giving it a sweet taste.
- Season with salt at the last step, the cover the lid and simmer over medium-low heat until the sauce is thicken.
- Add the green pepper, stir around until they tender and totally coasted with the sauce. Serve the chicken wings with garlic dish hot with cooked rice.