Chinese Shrimp and Snow Peas Stir Fry, a fast Chinese food for busy weekend, the vegetables brings a light sweet taste to the dish, and works very well with soy sauce. It is great to serve with brown rice, the same as the Chinese Crispy Shrimp and Snow Peas recipe. Click recipe link to learn more.
- 5 oz. shrimp
- 1/2 lb. snow peas
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch, dissolve with
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Rinse and peel shrimp, deveined. Mix with marinade and marinate for 20 minutes for this shrimp with snow peas recipe.
- While shrimp is marinating, prepare the vegetable, remove the stems of snow peas, rinse carefully and drain thoroughly.
- In a pot or wok, add enough water, drops of oil, bring into a boil and add vegetable, blanch until color dark green, remove.
- In the same wok, heat the water back and add shrimp, boil for a while until color changed and cooked through, remove, drain.
- Wipe out the wok, heat it to medium-high at medium heat with oil, stir in garlic until aromatic, add shrimp and snow peas, well mix.
- Stir in soy sauce; stir until well coated. Season the recipe with salt and thicken sauce with cornstarch mixture. Serve hot.