Chinese sausage is salty; it was used to stir fried with other vegetable or steamed on rice, because its distinct flavor adds extra flavor to the whole dish. Here is more authentic recipe about How to Make Chinese Sausage Stir Fry.
- 3 1/2 oz. Chinese sausages
- 3 1/2 oz. broad beans
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Peanut oil for frying
- Pepper powder for taste
- The main ingredients we will need to make this Chinese sausage stir fry recipe.
- Remove sees of red peppers and cut into pieces with sausage, peel broad bean.
- Heat a wok to medium at medium low heat. Add oil when oil is hot, add meat.
- Stir fry constantly until the Chinese sausage is transparent, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped garlic cloves, continue cook for a while until garlic is aromatic.
- Combine together the broad bean, stir fry until dark green, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add together the red peppers; stir fry for 1 more minute until pepper is tender.
- Mix in soy sauce, sugar into wok with other ingredients, stir to mix everything.
- Sprinkle pepper powder on the top of Chinese sausage for taste, serve dish hot.