This Chinese salt and pepper chicken wings recipe was cooked as an appetizer. It was twice fried, if don’t have enough time to spend in kitchen, this simple Chinese Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings recipe was recommended you to try.
- 500g chicken wings
- 2 eggs
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red chili, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- A large pinch coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable or sunflower oil
- Cut off the toe ends off the chicken wings, and slice 1-2 crack on the skin.
- Beaten egg, mix chicken wings with egg and roll in flour to be coated. Set aside until all finished.
- Add 4 tbsp cooking oil in deep frying pan, heat hot over medium heat. Add chicken wings and fried for 6-10 minutes until golden brown on each side.
- Bake fried chicken in oven for 5-10 minutes at 160.
- Reheat frying pan, add 1 tsp cooking oil, add all remaining ingredients, stir fry for 5-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken wings in serving plate, pour salt and pepper mixture on the top. Serve hot!