Chinese roasted beef with teriyaki sauce recipe was cooked as an appetizer or with noodles. If looking for an authentic Chinese food to serve with brown rice, this Sha Cha Beef recipe was top recommended you to try.
- 11 oz. beef steak
- 6-7 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp roast sesame seeds
- Honey as needed
- Partially freeze the steak to make it easier to cut, cut it across the grain into 1/4 inch thick and 3 inches long pieces.
- Let the meat pieces set to room temperature. Meanwhile measure out the soy sauce, rice wine for this recipe.
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a big bowl, stirring to completely mixed; add 2 tbsp water if desired. Set aside.
- Add beef steak pieces into the bowl with sauce, use you hand to mix them completely, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 420 F degrees, place beef in a baking sheet and brush honey overall each pieces, roast for 8-10 minutes.
- Turn Chinese roasted beef with teriyaki sauce around, roast for 1 more minute. Remove and sprinkle sesame sees on the top.