Chinese porridge is prepared with rice, Chinese wolf berry and peach blossom, all boiled in crock pot in sugar.
- 50g rice (round shape)
- 50g glutinous rice
- 20g peach blossom
- 3 tbsp black sugar
- 1 handful of Chinese wolfberry
- Soak rice for 2 hours.
- Remove stem of peach blossom. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Add rice in Crockpot, add a half of water, boil over high heat. Turn heat to low, cook for 40 minutes.
- Add sugar. Stir around.
- Add peach blossom, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add Chinese wolfberry, stir around. Enjoy!