Chinese Pan Fry Shrimp Pot Stickers (also know fried dumplings) is a traditional Chinese snack or side dishes, the fillings is interchangeable, normally shrimp and pork with vegetables.
- 10 pot sticker wrappers
- 2 oz. dried shrimp
- 3 oz. cucumber, minced
- 2 big eggs
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp green onion, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Peanut oil for pan fry
- 1 tbsp flour, dissolve with
- 3 tbsp water
- Soften dried shrimp with cold water. Remove and drain well for Chinese pot-stickers recipe.
- Crack eggs in a bowl; beat completely with minced ginger and green onions (white part) only.
- Add oil into the preheated wok, pour egg mixture and pan fry until cooked. Separate into pieces.
- Mix minced cucumber with egg mixture, shrimp and sauce ingredients. Remove and cool.
- Wet one side of wrapper with water, spoon enough filling in the middle and fold against tightly.
- Add 1 tbsp oil into the preheated skillet; add pot-stickers and pan fry at medium-low for 1 minute.
- Add flour and water mixture, continue fry at low heat until water is dry.
- Add 2 tsp more oil into skillet and pan fry again until bottom golden brown.
- Remove and serve Chinese shrimp pot-stickers with sweet dipping sauce.