Chinese pan fry beef steak with black pepper sauce recipe is an easy restaurant dish, just like the Chinese Beef Steak Spaghetti and Egg dish. They provide abundant gravy on the meat, and you can grill for less time if desired.
- 7 oz. sirloin steak
- 4 tbsp red wine/dry sherry
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 oz. fresh broccoli
- 1 oz. sweet onion
- 2 oz. potato
- 1 stick butter
- Salt and pepper powder for taste
- 4 tbsp black pepper sauce
- Thaw the sirloin steak to room temperature, beat it lightly until loosening.
- Place in a bowl, whisk with marinade ingredients and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat a frying pan to medium high heat; add butter, stir around to well dissolve.
- Add the marinated steak, and fry until it reaches to the tenderness you want.
- Turn it around and continue fry to make sure each side is completely cooked.
- While the meat is frying, slice the vegetables diagonally into small pieces.
- Add vegetables; stir fry until done with reserved butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve pan fry beef steak with heated black pepper sauce and stir-fried veggies.