Chinese mushroom chicken broccoli stir fry recipe, a balanced nurtriton and with the harmonious flavor recipe, great to serve with brown rice or noodles. Feel free to replace the meat and veggies. Click Chinese Broccoli and Beef Stir Fry recipe link to learn more.
- 1 lb. chicken thigh, skinless
- 1 lb. broccoli
- 3 Chinese dried mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 slices ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tsp granulate white sugar
- 1/2 tsp peanut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- Measure out the main ingredients for broccoli chicken recipe, soften mushroom in warm water for 20 minutes, and chop ginger and garlic.
- Remove chicken bone, and cut meat across the grain into bite-size pieces, marinate with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Wash and drain the broccoli. Cut the stalk diagonally into thin slices. Cut the flowerets into 3 or 4 pieces, slice mushrooms.
- Bring enough water in a saucepan or wok into a boil; add broccoli sugar, oil and salt. Boil for 1-2 minutes until dark green.
- Remove and run cool under running water, drain thoroughly.
- Heat wok to medium heat with 2 tbsp oil, stir in garlic and ginger briefly until aromatic, add mushroom.
- Stir fry constantly for 30 seconds, combine together chicken meat, and turn heat to medium-high.
- Add 1/4 cup water; simmer until the sauce is nearly thickened.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk around all sauces ingredient and pour into wok.
- Toss completely to make sure the meat was completely coated with sauces.
- Add broccoli back to wok with chicken ingredients, well mixed.
- Remove the recipe and serve hot with steamed white rice.