Chinese Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings recipe was cooked as an appetizer, as well as the Baked Chinese Lemon Honey Chicken Wings recipe.
It prepared with marinated medium t wings, coated with mustard, flour and black pepper before deep-frying.
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, Mccormicks or Lawry’s brand
- Canola oil, for frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups yellow mustard
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Clip the wing tip, clean and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients and add chicken in toss until completely coated.
- Add oil to a deep pot, preheat to 350-400F.
- Fry chicken wing until cooked through and they start to float, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and place them on paper towel. then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Serve Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings with the dipping sauce.