Chinese homemade Kung pao chicken stir fry recipe, available for busy work days and make a great take-out Chinese food with steamed rice.
It made with boneless and skinless meat pieces stir fried with peanuts, red pepper, flavored with soy sauce mixture, learn more Szechuan Authentic Kung Pao Chicken recipes here.
- 300g chicken breast
- 200g peanut
- 50g ginger
- 50g garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- Cooking oil.
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp cooking wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1tbsp cornstarch
- Mix chicken with marinade, marinate for 10-12 hour.
- Chop pepper.
- Add oil in wok, stir in peanut over low heat, cook until peanut are done.
- Remove and drained excess oil.
- Chop ginger and garlic.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in wok, stir in garlic and ginger for 2-3 seconds.
- Add chicken, cook till color changed. Removed.
- Add 1 tsp cooking oil, heat hot, stir in pepper for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine chicken, stir around together.
- Mix sauce in a bowl.
- Pour to chicken, well mixed. Combine peanut, stir until sauce is thicken.
- Transfer and serve hot!