This Chinese honey cupcake is easy and fast to make, using simple ingredient, it is great breakfast for a busy morning, and you can check Taro Cake for a steamed delicious Chinese cake recipe or Cashew Cake.
- 3 oz. low gluten flour
- 2 eggs
- 8 tsp honey
- 8 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add together sugar and honey, and well mix for this honey cupcake recipe.
- Beat the egg mixture at medium speed with electronic blender until creamy and smooth.
- Mix in the low gluten flour 1/2 at a time into the blended mixture, and stir up and down completely.
- Add together the corn oil; keep on stirring up and down until smooth and thickened.
- Preheat oven to 370 F. degrees, pour mixture into cupcake and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Bake until honey cupcake is golden brown, remove and enjoy hot, or set until cool enough.