Chinese ginger chicken wings stir fry recipe is made with marinated medium chicken wings, stir fried in the wok, flavored with ginger, red chili and Szechuan peppercorns. It is an authentic spicy and aromatic dish for Chinese food fan.
Fell free to use the thighs or breast instead, check more Chinese Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe here.
- 500g chicken wings
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 4 green onions
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorn
- 10 dried red chili
- 1 bag Cook100
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Rinse chicken and cut into half. Marinate with Cook100 for 1 hour.
- Slice pepper, ginger and green onion.
- Add 2 tbsp cooking oil, stir fry peppercorn and dried chili over low heat until aromatic.
- Add green onions and ginger.
- Combine marinated chicken wings, braised at high heat.
- Cook until color changed or light brown. add dark soy sauce. stir around.
- Add red and yellow pepper, cook for 10 seconds. Then serve hot!