Chinese garlic beef stir fry is made with marinated meat, Chinese broccoli, fresh lily, flavored with garlic in the wok with oyster sauce, strong taste and flavorful.
Feel free to add more or replace vegetables you have on hand, click Chinese Beef and Onion Stir Fry recipe for an example.
- 10 oz. beef sirloin
- 1 oz. fresh lily
- 2 oz. Chinese broccoli
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/5 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolve with
- 2 tsp water
- Peanut oil for stir frying
- Cut beef across the grain into 1 inch long strips, mix with marinade ingredients for 30 minutes for Chinese stir fry recipe.
- Remove leaves of Chinese broccoli, cut stems diagonally into 1 inch wedge and blanched in hot water until dark green.
- Cut garlic into thin pieces. Rinse fresh lily and drain. In a bowl, mix around all sauce ingredients. Stir around completely.
- Add oil into preheated wok, stir in beef at medium-low until almost cooked. Remove.
- Reheat wok with 1 tsp oil, stir in garlic and Chinese broccoli briefly until aromatic.
- Return meat pieces back to wok, and cook for 1 more minute with other ingredients.
- Combine together the fresh lily, stir fry constantly until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in sauce mixture, toss around and thicken the sauce with cornstarch mixture.
- Make a taste test for this Chinese garlic beef stir fry recipe before serving. Enjoy hot.