Simple Chinese Fried Chicken Wings recipe is made with marinated medium wings, flavored with Chinese five-spice powder and ginger. It is a simple appetizer or night snack; as well as the recipe, Chinese Deep Fried Chicken Wings with Oyster Sauce.
- 6 chicken wings
- 5ml cooking oil
- Salt for taste
- 2 green onion
- 5g ginger
- 5g garlic
- Five-spice powder for taste
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rinse chicken wings, drained with paper towel, slice two crack on the surface.
- Split green onion, sliced ginger and garlic, add to chicken wings, pour sauces.
- Marinate for 1-2 hours, stirring twice.
- Preheat frying pan, brush with some cooking oil. Fired chicken wings over medium-high heat.
- Turn around until both side are golden brown.