Tofu have blank flavor, but it create delicious taste while cooked with other dishes or in sauces.
- 300g firm tofu
- 100g green bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Slice tofu into cubes, soak in salty oil for 20 minutes. Removed and drained.
- Mix tofu with egg.
- Add a little oil frying pan, add tofu and pan fried over low heat.
- Fired until brown both side.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in wok, heat to hot, add some water and soy sauce, sugar, salt and bell pepper. bring to a boil.
- Add tofu, simmer over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch. Well mixed and serve.