This Chinese deep fried chicken wings recipe has a crunchy outside but soft inside texture, could serve it own or with sweet dipping sauce.
Learn how to make it from Chinese Deep Fried Chicken Wings with oyster Sauce recipe with photo instructions.
- 12 chicken wings,
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Clip the wing tip, clean and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients, whisk properly.
- Crack the eggs in a separate bowl, add soy sauce and canola oil.
- Pour egg mixture into the flour and whisk until all the ingredients blend well together.
- Add chicken and coat them with batter completely.
- Cover with plastic bag, then marinate the chicken wings for 2 hours in a refrigerator.
- Heat frying pan hot very hot, add oil. Fry the wings for about 6 to 7 minutes by turning them occasionally till crispy and brown.
- Remove cooked meat on paper towel until no more excess oil.
- Garnish deep fried chicken wings with green onions before serving.