This delicious chicken with black pepper sauce should not be missed. The addictive taste of the yummy stir fried chicken with the spicy sauce makes this dish a yummy treat!
- 8 oz skinless and boneless chicken breast or thighs, sliced
- 6 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 onion,sliced
- 1/2 carrot,diced
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 teaspoon fresh milled black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Maggi seasoning
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- Marinate the chicken strips with conrnstarch and water in a bowl.
- Heat up a wok and add vegetable oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the sliced onions ,carrots and quickly stir-fry until aromatic.
- Put the bell pepper and black pepper to the wok following. Stir-fry for 2 more mins.
- Add the drained chicken strips,stir fry through until chicken is cooked.
- Add the last four sauces together and continue to stir-fry until the onions are caramelized.
- Dish out and serve hot.