Chinese cashew chicken and carrot stir fry recipe is a simple stir-fried version of Chinese-American dish that combines meat, cashews and veggies and a sauce from soy sauce and oyster sauce.
For strong taste and Chinese featured chicken dish, try Chinese Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry recipe.
- 3-4 oz. chicken breast
- 3 oz. carrot
- 2 oz. green bell pepper
- 1 tsp Asian light soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cashews, roasted.
- Peanut/vegetable oil for stir-frying
- Rinse and peel carrot, cut diagonally into thin pieces for Chinese chicken stir fry recipe.
- Clean green bell pepper, slice into half, remove sees and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Add oil into preheated skillet at medium, stir in chicken pieces until color changed, and remove.
- Reheat skillet to medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil, stir in ginger until aromatic, combine carrot.
- Continue stir fry until tender, add bell pepper. Cool until dark green, stir in salt, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add roasted cashews into chicken and carrot stir fry recipe, whisk around and serve hot with white rice.