This Chinese barbecue chicken wings recipe is prepared with marinated medium chicken wings, flavored with onion, garlic and ginger. If prefer a sweet and sour taste Chinese food, try Baked Chinese Lemon Honey Chicken Wings recipe.
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 bag Cook100
- 1/4 onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 bag Cook100 chicken sauce.
- Rinse chicken wings.
- Poke some holes on each chicken wings.
- Pour 1/2 Cook100 in a big bowl.
- Add water, well mixed.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Add chicken wings, onion and garlic in a bowl.
- Pour Cook100 mixture until cover chicken. Cover and refrigerate for one night.
- Get ride of any liquid and onion. Place on baking sheet.
- Heat over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn back and continue cook for 15 minutes.
- Test with toothpick, if no any blood. Then it is ok.