Chinese vegetables and curry make a different flavor to this stir fry potato recipe, combined with chicken, onion and carrot, all tossed with curry. Make this recipe 1-2 serves.
- 10 1/2 oz. potatoes
- 10 1/2 oz. chicken, boneless, skinless
- 7 oz. onion
- 3 1/2 oz. carrot
- 3 1/2 oz. curry
- 2 tbsp peanut/vegetable oil
- 500ml water or vegetarian stock
- 1 box curry we will need to make this potato and chicken stir fry recipe.
- Thaw the chicken, if you use frozen one. Rinse and pat dry, then cut across the grain into wedges.
- Clean all vegetables, drained. Peel potato and carrot, slice diagonally into wedges, the same size as chicken.
- Heat the wok over medium-high to high heat and add oil until hot.
- Add chicken, stir around until color changed, combine together vegetable, whisk until well combined.
- Pour water into wok; bring it into boil at high heat.
- Turn heat down to medium, cover and continue simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat or turn it down to low. Drop in curry, stirring constantly until completely dissolved.
- Heat it at low heat for 3-5 minute until thickened.
- Transfer and serve hot with Chinese white rice.
Feel free to reduce the amount of curry and vegetables.