Cherry and rose custard, it is healthy and mouthwatering, especially the cherries were used in the recipe. Spent ten minutes in the kitchen, surprise you girlfriend in Valentine’s Day, excited and commemorative moments for you.
- 7oz. cheery
- 3 dried tiny roses
- 3 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 2 tsp granulate sugar
- Measure the main ingredients for this cherry and rose custard recipe.
- Beat the eggs and then divide the egg yolk and egg white.
- Whisk the egg white thoroughly, and then add the milk and sugar together continue whisking.
- Spoon out the bubbles with a slotted spoon.
- Then divide them into two bowls, and sprinkle the roses on the top.
- Then steam in the steamer over high heat until the water is boiling and then continue to steam for 10 more minutes over medium heat.
- Remove and then let it cool and decorate with the cherry on the top, enjoy!