You must love the flavor of carrot cake, the cheese flavor is strong, but the cake is not overly strong and carrot cake is healthy for breakfast, I can finish 3 pieces at one time.
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulate sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 big eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/5 tsp salt
- Whisk together milk and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. line a 9 inch baking pan with non-stick foil.
- Heat it in a double boiler for 3-5 minutes until well blended.
- Sugar and oatmeal you will need for carrot cheese cake.
- In a big bowl, beaten eggs light and stir in sugar.
- Beat until sugar is almost dissolved.
- Add oil in a steady stream, don’t stop stirring.
- Whisk until completely combined.
- Mix in oatmeal as well.
- Blend sifted flour and baking powder into egg mixture.
- Beat until the batter is smooth and thick.
- Add shredded carrot afterwards.
- Whisk the carrot and flour mixture, mix until incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, bake for 40-55 minutes or until lightly brown on the top.