Chow is stir fry, mai fun is a thin type of noodles, chow mai fun is flexible prepared with veggies and pork, mixed with noodles in the wok.
- 300g cabbage
- 50g rice noodles. Soaked in water for 1 hours until soft
- 30g small dried shrimp
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Cooking oil
- Rinse cabbage and cut into strips.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil hot in wok, stir fry shrimp until aromatic over low heat. Removed.
- Reheat wok, add 1 more tbsp oil, Turn heat high, add mai fun noodles, stir around with the oil.
- Combine cabbages, stir around and season with salt and soy sauce.
- Return shrimp back with noodles, well mixed. Transfer and enjoy!