Lo mein noodles recipe can be eaten with chopstick or a fork, once you finished all ingredients, toss then with boiled noodles, subgum here refer to vegetable and meat combination, learn more this version from how to make subgum lo mein.
- 7 oz. lo mein (soft egg noodles), cooked
- 3 1/2 oz. ground pork
- 3 1/2 oz. cucumber
- 3 1/2 oz. asparagus lettuce
- Peel and slice asparagus lettuce diagonally into thin strips for this subgum lo mein recipe. Ground pork and marinate with marinade sauces for 20 minutes.
- Cut cucumber into thin strips as well to match other vegetables.
- Rinse and chop coriander.
- Boil green peas in a saucepan with boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove and run cold water.
- Chop green onion or scallion into pieces.
- Smashed ginger and garlic we will need for lo mein recipe.
- Measure out the soybean paste before cooking.
- Heat a wok to medium at medium-low heat, add 2 tbsp cooking oil, stir in pork.
- Stir fry constantly until color changed.
- Mix in soybean paste, sugar and hot water, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- The vegetable and pork sauce mixture for subgum lo mein recipe.
- Whisk them around with cook egg noodles while serving.