Have you ever eaten Beijing beef in Panda Express. This recipe served with steamed rice or ramen noodles, it is darn close to the original. If you are looking for an authentic Chinese food, Sha Cha Beef recipe would be first.
- 1 lb flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crush chili pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix beef with marinade ingredients and marinated for 30 minutes for this spicy Beijing beef recipe.
- Refrigerate sauces mixture before using.
- Take out beef, coated with cornstarch completely, shake off access powder.
- Heat oil in wok hot, deep fry beef sliced until golden brown in small amount each time. Removed and drain on paper towel, repeat the process.
- Remove the oil in wok, but reserve 2 tbsp. stir fry garlic, red and green bell pepper and onions for 2 1/2 minutes. Remove in serving plate with beef.
- Reheat wok, pour sauces mixtures, bring to a boil, then pour over beef, make beef well coated with sauces.
- Transfer and serve Spicy Beijing beef like Panda Express recipe hot with cooked white rice.