This bean sprouts chow mei fun prepared with thin bean vermicelli, tossed in the wok with bean sprouts and red chili in sauces.
- 100g mei fun noodles (bean vermicelli)
- 200g bean sprouts
- 5g red chili
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- Soak noodles in warm water until soft.
- Rinse bean sprouts, break them up if too long, mince red chili.
- Heat wok hot, add 2 tbsp oil, sauté red chili until aromatic, combine bean sprouts, stir constantly over low heat until tender.
- Combine mei fun, and season with salt, soy sauce and vinegar. Add some water, don’t stop stirring until noodles are well mixed with sauces, about 2-3 minutes.