Bean sprouts chow fun recipe is made with the cooked meat, vegetables and “Mei Fu” noodles, all tossed in the wok with soy sauce, healthy and delicious. For a vegetarian, check Cabbage Chow Fun recipe link to learn more.
- 2 oz. chow fun (dried mei fun noodles)
- 10 oz. bean sprouts
- 4 oz. pork, cooked
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1/5 tsp salt for taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Soften mei fun in warm water until soft, boil pork until cooked for bean sprouts chow fun recipe.
- In a pot, add enough water and bring into a oil, add bean sprouts and boil until cooked though.
- Heat a wok to medium heat with oil, stir in ginger and garlic briefly until fragrant, add vegetable.
- Stir fry for 30 seconds and combine together cooked pork (or leftover grilled meat), well mix.
- Combine together chow fun noodles, whisk around. Mix in soy sauce ad salt. Stir completely.
- Garnish bean spouts chow fun recipe with green onion, make a taste test before serving, enjoy!