Bean sprouts chow fun recipe is made with the fresh vegetable, meat and the long and thin “Mei Fun” noodles, (made of rice), all mixed in the wok with soy sauce and seasoned with Chinese five-spice powder.
This recipe is great to use leftover cooked pork, check Bean Sprouts Chow Fun recipe, it is a good way to save your time and clean up your refrigerator.
- 5 oz. chow fun (soften mei fun)
- 1 lb. bean sprouts
- 2 oz. pork
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp rice wine/dry sherry
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp five-spice powder
- 1/2 sp salt
- 1-2 tbsp peanut oil
- Remove brown stem of vegetable rinse and drain for bean sprouts how fun recipe.
- Soak mei fun noodles in water for 1-2 hours or until it is completely soft, remove, drain.
- Heat a wok or sauté pan to medium- high heat with oil, stir in garlic until fragrant.
- Add pork, stir fry constantly until color changed, splash with soy sauce and rice wine.
- Combine together bean sprouts, turn heat to high and fry for 1-2 minutes until soft.
- Add chow fun noodles, mix in salt and five-spice power, mix completely, serve hot.