Soft and chewy chow mei fun, tossed with pork and cabbage in the wok with vinegar and soy sauce.
More region mei fun recipes:
- Singapore style mei fun
- Taiwanese style mei fun
- House special mei fun
- 50g mei fun(vermicelli)
- 300g cabbage
- 20g pork
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cut cabbage into strips.
- Slice pork into thin strips, mix with light soy sauce before serving.
- Soak mei fun noodles for 1 hour, then boil in hot water until almost done.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil hot in wok, stir fry garlic until aromatic, add green onions and red chili.
- Add pork, cook until color changed or the meat is thicken.
- Add cabbage, stir around for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine cooked mee fun noodles, completely stir fry(chow) with other ingredients, season with vinegar and salt. Well mixed.