This baked Chinese lemon honey chicken wings recipe is a sweet and juicy appetizer for dinner or night snack. For children, you could try the boneless and skinless Chinese Pan Fried Lemon Chicken recipe.
- 10 chicken wings
- 1 tsp honey
- 20g parsley, minced
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 3g salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Rinse and slice two cracks on chicken wings.
- Marinate with marinade for 2 hours.
- Place in microwave oven for 2 minutes over high heat. Removed.
- Roast in microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Removed and turn around, cook for 3 more minutes, then brush honey overall. Close oven, set chicken inside for 1 more minutes. Transfer and garnish with parsley.