Asian-style baked tofu; this is absolutely savory and good! The key is marinating the bean curd over night then the flavor could be thickening completely. If you are in a rush, you might try Asian Tofu Mushroom Salad recipe.
- 16 ounces firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine/sherry
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic,mince
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili paste.
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 scallions slightly chopped
- Mix marinade ingredietns togeteher in a large bowl, whisk completely.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from tofu by using paper towels, cut the block into small cubes or triangles.
- Place tofu into baking dish, and cover with the marinade for on night.
- Remove the tofu and discard liquid sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake tofu about 35-45 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed and brownd.
- Garnish with green onions.ans serve hot.
Tofu can be eaten by itself, or added to stir-frys, salads, soups or sandwiches.